Saturday 2 June 2012

Maybe there right?

Silver earring collection......wire diamonds? Why not.

Well for this particular work they are............Soooo after my last post, exploring the simpler side of my jewellery. I decided to make a range of silver pieces. Although these pieces are silver which totally contradicts my concept of taking objects and materials with no obvious worth and reworking them into a precious object, I decided to make the silver range inspired by my more flamboyant, larger and conceptual work, so that these silver pieces are more wearable. I have also made my open stone set in silver to, I'm in love with the pear shaped earrings. I also had my last day in the workshop yesterday, so guess its time to give my bench up to another student. The weeks are going so fast, I'm struggling to know which day I am on. But dont worry I still will be making and collecting ideas for my more flamboyant pieces, as thats what I have a passion for.

No comments:

Post a Comment